2. What personal information do we gather? In general, you may visit this Newton Group Transfers website without providing us with any personal information about yourself. However, there are times when we may need information from you, which includes your internet address so that we can track unique visits to our site for analytic purposes. Additionally, we may need your personal information such as your name, and your postal and email address in order to grant you access to protected and secured sites or provide you with the opportunity to register for an event, to fulfill your requests for information including white papers or participate in an online survey. In other instances, we may ask you to provide us with information such as your product interests so that we can send you only the information that is useful to you, including articles, newsletters, new product and service announcements and event invitations. However, please note that providing any personal information is optional.
4. How do we use your personal information? Information we collect is used to determine what is most effective about our website, to help us identify ways to improve sites, to personalize the visit for you through the use of “persistent cookies” if you permit it, and to determine how we can tailor our website to make it more effective. We may also use data for other purposes, which we would describe to you at the point we collect the information (for example, if you are invited to register for an event).
5. Do we share your information with outside parties? Any data we collect is primarily for internal use only. We do not sell personal information and we share it only with our selected partners and only to the extent it is necessary to facilitate the transaction or an event related to you.
In addition to the foregoing, the following are the additional instances where we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In anticipation of and in the course of an actual or potential sale, reorganization, consolidation, merger or amalgamation of our business.
- When required or permitted by law
6. What about security? The security of your personal information is important to Newton Group Transfers and we take appropriate steps to maintain security of your personal information. The open nature of the internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. While this is out of our control, we aim to apply appropriate levels of security at all times. We use industry standard technologies and maintain current security standards to ensure that your personal information is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, inappropriate alteration, or misuse.
8. General. Put simply, we value your relationship and trust in us. So we want to maintain your privacy and work with you to ensure that this website and the information we provide to you are a valuable resource for you. For any more information about this website or your visit, please contact us at email@example.com.