The Better Business Bureau turns to Newton Group
For their first-ever interview with a timeshare exit expert
The BBB asked the two-time “Torch Award for Ethics” finalist, the most pressing questions consumers have about how to end their timeshare ownership including, “what should the timeshare exit process look like”, “how timeshare owners can avoid getting ripped” off and more!
The interview titled “Get out of your timeshare” appears in the July, 2023 BBB Beacon magazine.
Looking to end your timeshare ownership, but not sure where to start?
Newton Group's experience and credentials set us apart
- Two-time (2019 and 2022) finalist for the prestigious BBB Torch Award For Ethics
- Over 1,000 five-star reviews at Google, Trustpilot, Sotellus, The Better Business Bureau, and Consumer Affairs
- Newton Group’s President wrote the industry's Consumer's Guide to Timeshare Exit which has been featured in Forbes and downloaded over 50,000 times
- Newton Group’s President has been quoted in US News, Forbes, BBB Beacon Magazine, Quicken and has appeared on ABC, NBC, Fox, CBS, and more
- Better Business Bureau interviewed Newton Group to learn what the timeshare exit process should like, how consumers can avoid timeshare exit scams, and more. The interview titled: Get out of your timeshare appears in the July, 2023 BBB Beacon magazine
- Owners of Newton Group, along with experienced attorneys, founded the nation's leading timeshare consumer rights law firm in 2017 - combining timeshare exit expertise with personal legal representation
- Conducted first-ever, large-scale Timeshare Exit Study based on over 9,000 surveys from timeshare owners
- Helping owners with unwanted timeshare contracts AND checking for legal claims
- Nation’s longest-standing timeshare exit company with an unmatched record of success since 2005